The Albertus Magnus High School Annual Fund
Built on Faith, Bound for Excellence
The Annual Fund is the best way for parents, alumni, grandparents, friends, faculty and staff to help make a financial difference in the future of Albertus Magnus High School. The Annual Fund is necessary, as tuition alone does not cover the actual operating costs of the school. Donations to Annual Fund are unrestricted gifts and help to:
- Meet current operating expenses
- Support all academic, athletic, extra-curricular, and campus ministry programs.
- Maintain and improve the physical plant - which also includes the renovation of our Science Labs!
- Gifts to Albertus Magnus High School are tax deductible to the fullest extent provided by law.
- Gifts may be made in the form of credit card via our secure online portal, check, cash or stock transfer.
- A wonderful way to increase your gifts is to take advantage of Employer Matching Gift programs. Contact your Employee Benefits Department regarding their Matching Gift program.
Our goal is to have 100% participation in the Annual Fund recognizing the importance of each and every gift. Every gift truly makes a difference and is an investment in the future of Albertus Magnus High School. Your generosity continues the Falcon legacy of academic excellence!
Make a gift - Make a difference! Make a secure donation now or send your gift to:
Albertus Magnus High School
798 Route 304
Bardonia, NY 10954
Click for Tax Tips
Click for Stock Transfer Instructions
© 1994-2019, Albertus Magnus High School. All rights reserved.