Working Papers & Part Time Jobs

Working Papers

The Guidance Department can issue Working Cards for our students at Albertus Magnus.  Please see Mrs. O'Brien or call 845 623-8842 ext. 202 for more information.  A parent or guardian must fill out Part I of the NYS Application for Employment Certificate.  Please have the student bring it in to guidance.

  Share link on Twitter Tweet  

© 1994-2019, Albertus Magnus High School. All rights reserved.